Are you searching for recipes Radish Cream Cheese Spread, the site provides recipes Radish Cream Cheese Spread that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Radish Cream Cheese Spread of which you need
![]() |
| Radish Cream Cheese Spread |
"I am always looking for ways to use radishes as I grow lots of them in my garden. This easy spread with cream cheese, radishes, and dill tastes great on any kind of bread or you can serve it with crackers as an appetizer."
Ingredients :
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 1 bunch radishes, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
Instructions :
| Prep : 10M | Cook : 6M | Ready in : 10M |
|---|
- Combine cream cheese and milk in a bowl and stir until smooth. Mix in radishes and dill.
Notes :
- Use a small bunch of radishes and a small bunch of dill. You can also use chives instead of dill.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.


Komentar
Posting Komentar