Are you searching for recipes Easy Greek Yogurt, each of our site provides recipes Easy Greek Yogurt that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Easy Greek Yogurt that will you need
![]() |
| Easy Greek Yogurt |
"I have this for breakfast most mornings. The extra calcium is a plus. I add honey and granola for a delicious and filling breakfast. You can use your imagination with additions such as fresh fruit, preserves, or even chopped nuts. I have made this with flavored yogurt, but I prefer plain. You can even use the yogurt fluid (whey) instead of water in baking recipes."
Ingredients :
- coffee filters, or as needed
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain yogurt
Instructions :
| Prep : 10M | Cook : 6M | Ready in : 16M |
|---|
- Line a colander with coffee filters and set it in a large bowl. Add yogurt and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight; the fluid from the yogurt will collect in the bottom of the bowl.
- Scoop yogurt out of the coffee filters and back into the original container for storage. Discard accumulated fluid or reserve for other use.
Notes :
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.


Komentar
Posting Komentar